Mix for making shortcrust pastry.
Application: To be added to products as an improver - baking powder for various types of shortcrust pastry, cookies, various flour sweets, gingerbread, gingerbread, etc.
- Allows you to bring in all the components for kneading the dough at the same time, thereby saving labor and economic costs;
- Low dosage of the mixture allows you to increase the profitability and volume of manufactured products of the enterprise, as well as compete with other manufacturers of similar products;
- Always constant quality of finished products (subject to the technology and prescription of raw materials);
- Gives a crumbly structure to finished products;
- Allows you to reduce the prescription fat content by 10-15% (depending on the type of product), without losing the quality of the finished product;
- Does not require additional addition of baking powder to the dough, depending on the types of products;
- The dough is excellent for jigging machines, it remains plastic for a long time;
- Allows you to reduce the consumption of flour for dusting.
Usage level: 1 - 5%
The joint venture Aromatik was founded in December 1993.
In the entire history of the Aromatik company, several periods can be distinguished.
1993-2002: it all started with the production of fruit syrups, which were produced in rented premises. Already the next year, we started importing flavorings.
In 2002, we moved to new, own production facilities in Dzerzhinsk, Minsk region, which gave the company new opportunities to unleash its potential.
In 2010, the Aromatik company was awarded the title of Best Entrepreneur of the Republic of Belarus in the field of food production.
2014-2016: obtaining a license and launching a new workshop for the production of alcohol-containing products. A commercial proposal for the alcohol industry has been formed.
The Aromatik company is developing intensively, mastering new technologies, keeping up with the times, and most importantly, quickly responding to all the demands of the modern market.