Fillers are designed specifically for extrusion, wafer products, snacks. Great for products where reduced moisture activity is required.
Application: Stuffing for candies, chocolate candies, filling for products requiring minimal moisture activity, filling for marshmallows and marshmallows, a layer for cakes, pastries, biscuit rolls and other confectionery.
- Does not release moisture into the product during storage, preserving its crunchy properties;
- In the finished product, it retains the aroma of the corresponding fruit or fruit;
- The consistency is homogeneous, thick. No leakage and sticking of products;
- The composition includes fruit fibers to enrich the product with substances useful for the body;
- Resistant to high temperatures;
- No sticking to the teeth after passing through the technological process, including heating;
- Becomes softer and more ductile when heated;
- Retains its properties after mechanical action (mixing, pumping, dosing mechanism).
Dosage: Of necessity
expiration date: 6 months
The joint venture Aromatik was founded in December 1993.
In the entire history of the Aromatik company, several periods can be distinguished.
1993-2002: it all started with the production of fruit syrups, which were produced in rented premises. Already the next year, we started importing flavorings.
In 2002, we moved to new, own production facilities in Dzerzhinsk, Minsk region, which gave the company new opportunities to unleash its potential.
In 2010, the Aromatik company was awarded the title of Best Entrepreneur of the Republic of Belarus in the field of food production.
2014-2016: obtaining a license and launching a new workshop for the production of alcohol-containing products. A commercial proposal for the alcohol industry has been formed.
The Aromatik company is developing intensively, mastering new technologies, keeping up with the times, and most importantly, quickly responding to all the demands of the modern market.