Powdery concentrate with vanilla flavor, for making various desserts.
- It can be used as a thickener for sour cream and cottage cheese, a semi-finished product or a base for baking;
- for the preparation of cottage cheese or sour cream cakes, pastries, desserts, fillings and other types of products with or without baking.
- Classic taste and aroma of finished products;
- Ability to add raisins, cocoa, chocolate, candied fruits, coconut flakes, dried fruits, various seeds, nuts, confectionery pastes, etc.;
- Gives curd and sour cream masses a thick consistency. The density of the masses can be changed by changing the dosage of the concentrate;
- Products after baking do not crumble and do not crumble;
- Possibility of use as a thickener for dairy and fermented milk products
Usage level: Of necessity
The joint venture Aromatik was founded in December 1993.
In the entire history of the Aromatik company, several periods can be distinguished.
1993-2002: it all started with the production of fruit syrups, which were produced in rented premises. Already the next year, we started importing flavorings.
In 2002, we moved to new, own production facilities in Dzerzhinsk, Minsk region, which gave the company new opportunities to unleash its potential.
In 2010, the Aromatik company was awarded the title of Best Entrepreneur of the Republic of Belarus in the field of food production.
2014-2016: obtaining a license and launching a new workshop for the production of alcohol-containing products. A commercial proposal for the alcohol industry has been formed.
The Aromatik company is developing intensively, mastering new technologies, keeping up with the times, and most importantly, quickly responding to all the demands of the modern market.